Omega Community Development Corporation
on our RIDE for HOPE
to raise $1,500 and Help
BRAKE the CYCLE of GENERATIONAL POVERTY
Would you consider joining our team?
If so, simply click JOIN TEAM (yellow box on the right panel)
By participating as a rider on our team and helping us to raise money to meet our organization's goals.
Registration fee is $50 with a responsibility to generate a minimum of $150
Would you consider supporting us with a donation?
If so, simply click DONATE NOW (yellow box on the right panel)
Your tax-deductible gift will make a difference in the lives of many!
About Omega CDC
For twenty years, the Omega CDC (www.omegacdc.org) has served Northwest Dayton and has worked tirelessly to address poverty issues in the area. Our mission is to "equip individuals, families, and children with resources, tools and opportunities to break the cycle of generational poverty and achieve self-sufficiency through education, economic and workforce development, and advocacy."
To accomplish our mission, we have successfully implemented several high quality mentoring, educational, and life skills programs:
1) Mentoring (Boys, grades 5-8) at the Dayton Boys Preparatory School (3rd year)
2) Violence Prevention Education & Ex-Offender Mentoring/Case Management (9th year)
3) Summer Literacy at Fairview Elementary (ages 6-12) (9th year)
4) Afterschool Education Program at Fairview Elementary (Pre K-6) (1st year)
5) Work-Ready Life Skills Training (adults) (3rd year)