RIDE With Omega CDC to BRAKE the CYCLE of GENERATIONAL POVERTY
on our RIDE for HOPE
HELP BRAKE the CYCLE of GENERATIONAL POVERTY
Would you consider joining our team?
If so, simply click JOIN VANESSA'S TEAM (yellow box on the right panel)
By participating as a rider on our team and helping us to raise money to meet our organization's goals.
Would you consider supporting us with a donation?
If so, simply click DONATE NOW (yellow box on the right panel)
Your tax-deductible gift will make a difference in the lives of many!
About Omega CDC
For twenty years, the Omega CDC has served Northwest Dayton and has worked tirelessly to address poverty issues in the area. Our mission is to "equip individuals, families, and children with resources, tools and opportunities to break the cycle of generational poverty and achieve self-sufficiency through education, economic and workforce development, and advocacy."
To accomplish our mission, we have successfully implemented several high quality mentoring, educational, and life skills programs:
1) Mentoring (Boys, grades 5-8) at the Dayton Boys Preparatory School (3rd year)
2) Violence Prevention Education & Ex-Offender Mentoring/Case Management (9th year)
3) Summer Literacy at Fairview Elementary (ages 6-12) (9th year)
4) Afterschool Education Program at Fairview Elementary (Pre K-6) (1st year)
5) Work-Ready Life Skills Training (adults) (3rd year)
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.