Tour de Gem, The Dayton Cycling Classic
Sunday, September 1
Start/Finish at RiverScape Pavilion
237 E Monument Ave, Dayton, OH
- The Tour de Gem is first and foremost a fundraising event. All proceeds from donations made to riders will go to the designated nonprofit.
- The Tour de Gem is an event created to foster a sense of community, history, pride and healthy living through cycling, while establishing an ongoing fundraising vehicle for local charities
- A well supported, enjoyable ride attracting cyclists of all ages and abilities from throughout the Region
- Registration is $35 before July 15 and $50 after July 15. Register early and take advantage of this discount.
More about the Tour de Gem from Walt Hibner
- The Start/Finish be at 237 E. Monument St. in front of the RiverScape Pavilion in downtown Dayton. The routes will take riders through many local communities spotlighting a wide variety of local area Gems!
Family Fun Path Rides - 1-26 miles along riverfront bike paths
Half Metric Century+ - 38 miles on roads going east, turning south and heading back to RiverScape
Metric Century+ - 65 miles on roads starting at RiverScape, headed south to Springboro, west to Germantown and Farmersville and back to RiverScape
Century+ - 103 miles on roads, combining the Metric and Half Metric routes, starting and finishing at RiverScape
Helmets are mandatory - NO rider will be allowed to participate without a helmet.
Tour de Gem is sponsored by The Kettering
Health Network and Rotary Club of Dayton